Define Stem Cell you need to first understand they are by God’s design an undifferentiated cell of a multicellular organism that is capable of giving rise to indefinitely more cells of the same type, and from which certain other kinds of cell arise by differentiation.
There are several ways to get to a usable stem cell for a stem cell transplant procedure.
Embryonic stem cells – Stem cells derived from throw away embryos from in vitro clinics’ excesses
Adult stem cells – Stem cells that you would find in any postpartum individual so from Baby that just came out of mom (called a newborn or neonate until 2 months of age) until death; all tissues have em; they line all blood vessels in a somewhat senescent state, WaitingFor deployment Triggered byInjury or aging damage or disease
- Fat Stem Cells -Stem cells found in fatty tissue
- Mesenchymal – body wall tissue surrounding muscle (but under skin); Largely two groups, fatty and non-fatty
- Fatty tissue-Any mesenchymal tissue that is predominantly fat
- Marrow Stem Cells –Stem cells found in the marrow of long bones (not all bones have marrow; ie, the skull has no marrow)
- Pluripotent-The ability to become another other cell types
- Hematopoietic-The ability to generate blood (RBCs)
- Multipotent– Able to become many other cell types, not all types
- totipotent-The ability to become absolutely any other cell type; So, a degree of pluripotency that is complete; Probably only embryonic stem cells are totally potent
- neural -Pertaining to nerve cells, So two main groups, Central nervous, and peripheral Nervous
- umbilical cord – (HUCT) The human umbilical cord provides blood and tissue perfect for utilization in a stem cell transplant in many protocols and cases
Most people are not really looking for the definition of stem cells, but really what can they do?
If you have a condition or would like to speak to a doctor on which is right for you call 1-972-800-6670