Meet Our Doctors
Dr. David Allingham, M.D.
About Dr. Allingham
Dr. David Allingham is an emergency medicine doctor in Oakton, Virginia. He received his medical degree from Eastern Virginia Medical School and has been in practice for more than 20 years. He also speaks multiple languages, including Spanish.
P. Terrence Moore, M.D.
About Dr. Moore
Victoria Smithers, M.D.
About Dr. Smithers
Dr. Oyeniran Temitayo, M.D.
About Dr. O
Dr. Teresa Jones, D.C.
About Dr. Jones
Check Biotech provides the latest in medical news, updates, developments, and technology, in real time.
We strive to keep you updated with the most recent and relevant medically-related topics, as they develop.
Technology develops quickly, especially in the medical world. We keep you informed, including topics you might not find in mainstream media.
Recent Blog Posts
Learn from the top thought leaders in the industry.
Wait – grab a bottle of water to drink while you read this. Yes, medical personnel caution us that most people are at least slightly dehydrated most of the time. Our bodies require a lot of water: youngsters are prone to drink sweetened fluids, and older, more sedentary folks just don’t bother to drink enough. This becomes a habit – a lazy habit. And the ensuing dehydration reduces our energy. Be mindful of this need. Remember, water is essential to life. It provides energy to every cell in your body. And you may recall that a raisin is a dehydrated grape.
BUY MONAVIE ACTIVE The Power of a Positive Attitude The power radiated by a positive attitude is incalculable. A person with a positive attitude is attractive, winsome, and influential. Possessing a positive attitude can change your day and influence all those with...
Long lasting severe dry eye treatment The latest treatment for dry eye syndrome in most cases will ne Prescription Eyedrops Tear Duct treatment Plugs Over the lat 10 users many eye surgeons have use amniotic membrane patch post operative to help the healing process....
- Why Your Body Needs Water
- How a Positive Attitudes Keeps You Healthy
- Latest treatment for dry eye syndrome
- Ocular Surface Disease Treatment
- Health Benefits Living On The Mountain
- Importance Of Having A Pet In Your Life
- What Are The Benefits Of Beetroot Powder?
- Are Skin Tags an Early Sign of Cancer?
- Best Stretches For Tight Hip Flexors
- Symptoms and Treatments of Dental Caries
- 8 Supplements To Ease Digestive Issues
- Benefits Of Med Spa
- How Much Water Do You Really Need To Drink In a Day?
- Humic Acid as an Essential Supplement
- Could Your Home Be Making You Sick
- How To Prevent And Treat Herniated Disc
- Causes and Treatment of Spinal Cord Compression
- 5 Signs You Could Have A Blood Clot
- Vaping Raises Heart and Lung Concerns
- Ease Your Rheumatoid Arthritis Pain
- 10 Ways To Stop Bloating
- How to Protect your Health when your Heart is Broken
- Why You Should Use Clean Ingredients In Your Skin Care
- Best Food for a Healthy and Glowing Complexion
- Health Benefits of Mineral, Alkaline, and Nitric Oxide Water