Meet Our Doctors
Dr. David Allingham, M.D.
About Dr. Allingham
Dr. David Allingham is an emergency medicine doctor in Oakton, Virginia. He received his medical degree from Eastern Virginia Medical School and has been in practice for more than 20 years. He also speaks multiple languages, including Spanish.
P. Terrence Moore, M.D.
About Dr. Moore
Victoria Smithers, M.D.
About Dr. Smithers
Dr. Oyeniran Temitayo, M.D.
About Dr. O
Dr. Teresa Jones, D.C.
About Dr. Jones
Check Biotech provides the latest in medical news, updates, developments, and technology, in real time.
We strive to keep you updated with the most recent and relevant medically-related topics, as they develop.
Technology develops quickly, especially in the medical world. We keep you informed, including topics you might not find in mainstream media.
Recent Blog Posts
Learn from the top thought leaders in the industry.
Wait – grab a bottle of water to drink while you read this. Yes, medical personnel caution us that most people are at least slightly dehydrated most of the time. Our bodies require a lot of water: youngsters are prone to drink sweetened fluids, and older, more sedentary folks just don’t bother to drink enough. This becomes a habit – a lazy habit. And the ensuing dehydration reduces our energy. Be mindful of this need. Remember, water is essential to life. It provides energy to every cell in your body. And you may recall that a raisin is a dehydrated grape.
Glaucoma, diabetes and hypertension is disproportionately higher in the minority population including African-Americans and Hispanics
REQUEST CONSULTATION SUBMIT REQUEST The Three Silent Killers Program Three Silent Killers program’s pilot study suggest that the prevalence of glaucoma, diabetes and hypertension is disproportionately higher in the minority population including...
More and more the word is getting out. There is a common cause to all degenerative disease. Suppressing symptoms is not the same as addressing the underlying cause of the symptoms. After all, you don’t have a headache because you have an aspirin deficiency. How to...
There may be many health benefits to responsible use of CBD oil When you hear the word cannabis what comes to mind? In the past years, this word has been said with disdain, and the use of cannabis has been prohibited. Some generations have been born to perceive...
- Why Your Body Needs Water
- Glaucoma, diabetes and hypertension is disproportionately higher in the minority population including African-Americans and Hispanics
- How to Create Cardiovascular Health
- What are the Health Benefits of CBD OIL
- Healthy Diet For Stronger Immune System
- What is Color Blindness?
- Ocular health biotech companies to watch in 2020
- How a Positive Attitudes Keeps You Healthy
- Latest treatment for dry eye syndrome
- Ocular Surface Disease Treatment
- Health Benefits Living On The Mountain
- Importance Of Having A Pet In Your Life
- What Are The Benefits Of Beetroot Powder?
- Are Skin Tags an Early Sign of Cancer?
- Best Stretches For Tight Hip Flexors
- Symptoms and Treatments of Dental Caries
- 8 Supplements To Ease Digestive Issues
- Benefits Of Med Spa
- How Much Water Do You Really Need To Drink In a Day?
- Humic Acid as an Essential Supplement
- Could Your Home Be Making You Sick
- How To Prevent And Treat Herniated Disc
- Causes and Treatment of Spinal Cord Compression
- 5 Signs You Could Have A Blood Clot
- Vaping Raises Heart and Lung Concerns