Meet Our Doctors
Dr. David Allingham, M.D.
About Dr. Allingham
Dr. David Allingham is an emergency medicine doctor in Oakton, Virginia. He received his medical degree from Eastern Virginia Medical School and has been in practice for more than 20 years. He also speaks multiple languages, including Spanish.
P. Terrence Moore, M.D.
About Dr. Moore
Victoria Smithers, M.D.
About Dr. Smithers
Dr. Oyeniran Temitayo, M.D.
About Dr. O
Dr. Teresa Jones, D.C.
About Dr. Jones
Check Biotech provides the latest in medical news, updates, developments, and technology, in real time.
We strive to keep you updated with the most recent and relevant medically-related topics, as they develop.
Technology develops quickly, especially in the medical world. We keep you informed, including topics you might not find in mainstream media.
Recent Blog Posts
Learn from the top thought leaders in the industry.
Find a Personal Trainer Near Me It is a known fact that fitness trainers and even doctors still have a lot to learn when it comes to exercise and its effect on the level of testosterone in one’s body. Although exercise is the most frequently asked or the most...
Men often carry their excess weight around their middle, while women often carry their excess weight on their hips and thighs. Excess accumulation of belly fat (“being apple-shaped”) is more dangerous than excess fat around your hips and thighs (“being pear-shaped)....
Heroin Addiction Rehab Centers Near Me Addicted to Heroin? We Can Help! 866-494-8180 Call Today! What is Addiction and What Causes it? Addiction can be described as a chronic, relapsing disorder that is characterized by some features, such as compulsive drug seeking...
- How Does Exercise Increase Testosterone in Men?
- Best Food to Lose Your Potbelly and Keep in Shape
- Heroin Addiction Treatment Centers Near Me
- Best And Worst Fast Food BreakfastS
- The Importance Of Stem Cells In The Treatment Of Bladder Cancer
- How to Help an Alcohol and Drug Addict
- 10 Most Common Addictive Prescribed Drugs
- The Role Of Exosomes In The Treatment Of Anal Cancer
- The Importance Of Stem Cells In The Treatment Of Endometrial Carcinoma
- What You Need To Know About Peyronie’s Disease?
- 10 Ways Walking Can Benefit Your Health
- What Eye Colors Says About Your Health
- FDA Approves First Generic EpiPen
- The Role of Exosomes And Stem Cells In The Treatment Hemochromatosis
- The Importance Of Stem Cells In The Treatment Of Meningitis
- What Can Probiotics Do for You?
- How Doctors Calculate the Amount of Wet or Dry Burn on Your Body
- Ultrasound in Body Sculpting
- Electromagnetic Body Sculpting Pros and Cons
- What to Do and Not Do When Caustic Ingestion Occurs
- How Doctors Can Diagnose Disease by Asking These Questions
- The Importance Of Stem Cells In The Treatment Of Neurofibromatosis
- How To Get Your Best Sleep Ever
- The Importance Of Exosomes In The Treatment Of Celiac Disease
- Erectile Dysfunction Clinic Near Me