Meet Our Doctors
Dr. David Allingham, M.D.
About Dr. Allingham
Dr. David Allingham is an emergency medicine doctor in Oakton, Virginia. He received his medical degree from Eastern Virginia Medical School and has been in practice for more than 20 years. He also speaks multiple languages, including Spanish.
P. Terrence Moore, M.D.
About Dr. Moore
Victoria Smithers, M.D.
About Dr. Smithers
Dr. Oyeniran Temitayo, M.D.
About Dr. O
Dr. Teresa Jones, D.C.
About Dr. Jones
Check Biotech provides the latest in medical news, updates, developments, and technology, in real time.
We strive to keep you updated with the most recent and relevant medically-related topics, as they develop.
Technology develops quickly, especially in the medical world. We keep you informed, including topics you might not find in mainstream media.
Recent Blog Posts
Learn from the top thought leaders in the industry.
*****Doctors Only***** About Stemell Stemell® is a biotech company based in the harvesting and isolation of stem cells to manufacture and commercialize innovative products. Employing the Company’s proprietary technology, Stemell® will transpose the organ’s paradigm of...
Down syndrome is one of the most common congenital syndromes. This is a genetic disease that occurs when a baby had an extra copy of chromosome 21. This is referred to as trisomy 21. Patients affected with this disorder do end up presenting with signs and symptoms...
Liver cancer, also known as hepatic cancer is a disease that develops in the liver cells. Cancerous can start growing in the liver and...
- Stemell Wholesale Price Sheet and Order Form
- The Early Signs Of Down Syndrome
- Warning Signs You Should Never Ignore, And The Role Of Stem cells In Treatment Of Liver Cancer
- The Early Signs Of Autism And The How The Role Of Exosomes In Treatment
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy For Alcoholism
- The Early Symptoms Of Lung Carcinoma And The Role Of Stem Cells
- Tips on How to Manage Diabetes Mellitus type 2, and The Role Of Exosomes
- Early Signs Of Parkinson’s Disease And How Stem Cells Are Used For Treatment
- Stem Cell Treatment for Diabetes Type 2
- New Breakthrough Lyme Disease Treatment
- Stem cells and Its Role in the Treatment of Cancer
- Vitamins You Need at Age 40 and Beyond.
- How to Stay Healthy During Hurricane Flooding
- 10 Ways to Prevent Drug Addiction
- Heroin Addiction Rehab Centers Near Me
- 5 Habits that Will Optimize Your Long-Term Health
- What You Should Know About Guillain Barre Syndrome and Neuropathy Treatment
- Is Argireline the Fountain of Youth for Your Aging Skin?
- Stem Cells And Its Role In The Treatment Of Macular Degeneration
- Exosomes And What You Need To Know About Glaucoma
- Bladder Cancer and The Treatment Options
- How Stem Cells Can Be Used To Treat Endometriosis
- Ways In Which Stem Cells Can Be Used In The Treatment Of Polycystic Kidney Disease
- The Use Of Exosomes In The Treatment Of Asthma
- Opioid-controlled substance agreements safely reduce healthcare visits, Mayo study finds.