Meet Our Doctors
Dr. Teresa Jones, D.C.
About Dr. Jones
P. Terrence Moore, M.D.
About Dr. Moore
Victoria Smithers, M.D.
About Dr. Smithers
Dr. Oyeniran Temitayo, M.D.
About Dr. O
We strive to keep you updated with the most recent and relevant medically-related topics, as they develop.
Technology develops quickly, especially in the medical world. We keep you informed, including topics you might not find in mainstream media.
Recent Blog Posts
Learn from the top thought leaders in the industry.
There is a saying that “you are what you eat,” even though that is true, what you eat can also influence how you think and behave. Sugary foods are very high in glucose, and we all need a quick source of glucose from time to time, maybe after a hectic day at work...
Building lean muscle mass involves eating the right amount of calorie and a diet rich in protein and a balanced amount of carbohydrate, healthy fats, and other nutrients. It is not enough to dream of having the right physique or stature. It involves the determination...
Injury cannot be avoided when you train, primarily when you train with bad form or when you train very frequently. However, the length of your recovery from injury can be influenced and determined by you. Recovery method form injury is what makes the difference among...
- Effects of Sugar on our Brain and Mind and its Role in Mental Disorders
- 5 Protein-Rich Foods To Build Lean Muscle and Keep In Shape
- 8 Power Fruits For Better Health and Prevention of Diseases
- Fitness and Health Benefits of Coffee
- Effects of Technology on Children
- Gordon Hayward is Already Back in the Gym After Breaking His Ankle
- What Age is Safe for Kids to Start Weight Lifting
- 4 Essential Principles and Rules For Muscle Building, and Building Six Packs
- Stem Cell Injections get a boost from Texas House Bill 810 for 2018
- Top 20 Health Benefits of that Morning Cup of Coffee
- How to Easily Build a Model Sculpted Butt, Flat Abs and 6 Packs
- PROPERTIES OF WATER TO BEAT DEHYDRATION
- Top 13 Ways for People Over 50 To Remain Strong and Healthy
- Umbilical Cord Tissue Stem Cell Therapy
- Weightlifting and Cardio, Which Is The Most Critical and Useful For Your Fitness Goals? 20 Facts About Weightlifting and 5 Tips For Getting Stronger
- 7 Best Supplements for a Healthy Attractive and Fit Body
- How to Lose Weight and Eliminate Flabby Arms While Avoiding Post Workout Injuries and Pain
- How to Know Your Body Fat Percentage Lose Weight Build Muscle and Live Healthily
- Incline Medical Marketing
- 5 Exciting and Healthy Ways to Eat Eggs to Build Muscle Even if You are a Skinny Guy
- COPD Exasperation Treatment Stages Symptoms and Life Expectancy
- How to Grow Your Medical Practice or Business to Make More Money
- Medicare Insurance Agent Near Me
- Top 10 Questions and Medicare Change Checklist 2018
- Medicare Insurance Agent or Toll Free Helpline