Meet Our Doctors
Dr. David Allingham, M.D.
About Dr. Allingham
Dr. David Allingham is an emergency medicine doctor in Oakton, Virginia. He received his medical degree from Eastern Virginia Medical School and has been in practice for more than 20 years. He also speaks multiple languages, including Spanish.
P. Terrence Moore, M.D.
About Dr. Moore
Victoria Smithers, M.D.
About Dr. Smithers
Dr. Oyeniran Temitayo, M.D.
About Dr. O
Dr. Teresa Jones, D.C.
About Dr. Jones
Check Biotech provides the latest in medical news, updates, developments, and technology, in real time.
We strive to keep you updated with the most recent and relevant medically-related topics, as they develop.
Technology develops quickly, especially in the medical world. We keep you informed, including topics you might not find in mainstream media.
Recent Blog Posts
Learn from the top thought leaders in the industry.
A cerebral palsy is a group of permanent movement disorders, that mostly occurs in childhood. It usually involves the movement, muscle...
For a healthcare system to work, a lot of professionals have to come together, before things can run smoothly. These professionals range from medical doctors to nurses, to hospital administrators and so on. The combined everyday effort of these people makes the...
Find a Personal Trainer Near Me Cardio vs Weights for Weight Loss Cardio and weightlifting are the two most popular type of exercise. Many people who are about to begin their weight loss journey are stuck between which of the two is better at losing weight. Cardio...
- The Importance Of Exosomes And Stem Cells In The Treatment Of Cerebral Palsy
- Health Care Administration Degree Online
- How to Use Cardio to Burn Fat Safely from a Doctor’s Point of View
- Best Exercise Plan for a Healthy Heart and Active Lifestyle
- Best Dermatologist for Plaque Psoriasis Skin Disease Treatment and Prevention
- How do you know you have Bipolar Disorder?
- Are Prescribed ADHD Treatments Helping or Hurting our Kids?
- Negative Implications of Financial Stress on Your Health
- Could this Asthma Drug Help with the Treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Can 30 grams of Protein at Breakfast Help with Weight Loss
- Adding Chiropractic and Physical Therapy to Low Back Pain Care May Reduce Disability and the Use of Opioids
- Science Says Chiropractic Care Can Help Back Pain
- Lower Back Pain and Tenderness
- Breast Cancer Treatment Stage 0 Stage 1 Stage 2 and Stage 3
- Dermatologist Covered By Insurance
- Online Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Administration
- How to Eat Healthy on a Budget Tutorial
- How Much Exercise Do You Need To Help Prevent Diabetes Stroke and Heart Disease?
- 10 Muscle Movements to Tame Diabetes with Exercise
- Should You Try Intermittent Fasting For Better Health And Weight Loss?
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia
- Rheumatoid Arthritis and Huntington’s Disease May Share a Common Link
- Medicare Medical Savings Account (MSA)
- Importance Of Stem Cells And Exosomes In The Treatment Of Parkinson’s Disease
- What Kind of Medications Can Make You Tired?