Where is the closest Stem Cell Therapy Educational Seminars Near Me?
Stem Cell Therapy Educational Seminars Finder call 1-855-CUP-STEM
Thousands of people are turning to regenerative medicine for solutions to their conditions and problems, and many of them are getting answers from local stem cell seminars.
Our next seminar is on the 22nd at 7pm but we have future dates and locations available so if you can not make our next seminar give us a call or use the locator below for stemcell seminars near you.
Stem Cell Seminar near me
If you can’t make the seminars – Stem Cells 101
Here are the answers rapid fire to the top questions asked at the seminars.
What are Mesenchymal stem cells?
Mesenchymal stem cells, or MSCs, are multipotent stromal cells that can differentiate into a variety of cell types, including osteoblasts (bone cells), chondrocytes (cartilage cells), myocytes (muscle cells) and adipocytes (fat cells).
Why do you use the stem cells you use?
- Amniotic fluid can be used to increase the volume of lubricating and shock absorbing fluid which has been significantly reduced by the disease process in joints
- Prevents the formation of new adhesions after closed manipulation of joints
- Induces immune tolerance and aids wound healing
- Amniotic fluid has cosmetic applications, specifically as an anti-wrinkle agent
- Amniotic fluid has naturally occurring anti-inflammatory agents, such as cytokines, and contains hyaluronic acid and factors that reduce scarring
An allograft is tissue that is surgically transplanted or injected from one person to another.
Does amniotic fluid contain stem cells?
What is amniotic allograft suspension?
What is the amniotic membrane?
What is amniotic allograft membrane?
Cord tissue mesenchymal stem cells have a faster doubling time than adult mesenchymal stem cells (because they are younger and contain a higher concentration of growth factors)The fitness of adult mesenchymal stem cells declines with age. Thus, cord tissue mesenchymal stem cells will have greater fitness than adult mesenchymal stem cells (as well as a different profile of growth factors)
What is MSC?The majority of the effects of MSCs is from trophic effects (exosomes/microvesicles releasing their 3000 growth factors), not from engraftment.
How is the cell count validated?
Millions of cells were reported by the Countess II FL automated cell counter. The Trypan Blue Dye exclusion test can and does show scaffolding in the overall cell count.
How are cells tracked?
Each vial has a Tissue ID and lot number on the packaging that can be traced back to the donor. We do not do cell expansion with our product so there is a finite number of vials produced from every donor. Including CD34+ ,CD14+, CD19+ and Hematopoietic Stem and Progenitor Cells.
Stem Cell Whitepaper, Publications, and Studies
UC Irvine is currently working on an expansive report that we will publish later this year when it is complete, but we believe it will be the first of its kind in the sector.
Stem Cell Testimonials
“My eye doctor lowered my prescription after my IV Stem Cell treatment? I also have more energy and I believe my memory is getting better! – Jeff Cline
Comming to a country near you!
- Lyftogt J. Subcutaneous prolotherapy for Achilles tendinopathy. Australia’s Musculoskeletal Medicine Journal. 2007; 12:107-109.
- Lyftogt J. Prolotherapy for recalcitrant lumbago. Australia’s Musculoskeletal Medicine Journal. 2008; 13:18-20.
- Lyftogt J. Subcutaneous prolotherapy treatment of refractory knee, shoulder and lateral elbow pain. Australia’s Musculoskeletal Medicine Journal. 2007;12:110-112.
- J Cell Mol Med. 2014 Oct 29. doi: 10.1111/jcmm.12378.
- Davatchi F, Abdollahi BS, Mohyeddin M, Shahram F, Nikbin B.
- Mishra A, Tummala P, King A, Lee B, Kraus M, Tse V, Jacobs CR. Buffered platelet-rich plasma enhances mesenchymal stem cell proliferation and chondrogenic differentiation. 2009 Sep;15(3):431-5.
- Ellingson AM, Shaw MN, Giambini H, An KN.Comput Methods Biomech Biomed Engin. 2015 Sep 24:1-10. [Epub ahead of print]
- Handley C, Goldschlager T, Oehme D, Ghosh P, Jenkin G. Mesenchymal stem cell tracking in the intervertebral disc. World J Stem Cells. 2015 Jan 26;7(1):65-74. doi: 10.4252/wjsc.v7.i1.65.
- Pettine KA, Murphy MB, Suzuki RK, Sand TT. Percutaneous injection of autologous bone marrow concentrate cells significantly reduces lumbar discogenic pain through 12 months. Stem Cells. 2014 Sep 3. doi: 10.1002/stem.1845. [Epub ahead of print]
- Yim RL, Lee JT, Bow CH, Meij B, Leung V, Cheung KM, Vavken P, Samartzis D. A systematic review of the safety and efficacy of mesenchymal stem cells for disc degeneration: insights and future directions for regenerative therapeutics. Stem Cells Dev. 2014 Nov 1;23(21):2553-67. doi: 10.1089/scd.2014.0203. Epub 2014 Sep 11.
- Cornwell KG, Landsman A, James KS. Extracellular matrix biomaterials for soft tissue repair. Clin Podiatr Med Surg. 2009;26(4):507–523.
- Ganatra MA. Amniotic Membrane in Surgery. J Pak Med Assoc. 2003;53(1):29–32.
- Akle C, Adinolfi M, Welsh KI, Leibowitz S, McColl I. Immunogenicity of human amniotic epithelial cells after transplantation into volunteers. Lancet. 1981;2(8254):1003–1005.
- Kim JS, Kim JC, Na BK, Jeong JM, Song CY. Amniotic membrane patching promotes healing and inhibits proteinase activity on wound healing following acute corneal alkali burn. Exp Eye Res. 2000;70(3):329–337.
- Hao Y, Ma DH, Hwang DG, Kim WS, Zhang F. Identification of antiangiogenic and antiinflammatory proteins in human amniotic membrane. Cornea. 2000;19(3):348–352.
- Tseng SC, Li DQ, Ma X. Suppression of transforming growth factor-beta isoforms, TGF-beta receptor type II, and myofibroblast differentiation in cultured human corneal and limbal fibroblasts by amniotic membrane matrix. J Cell Physiol. 1999;179(3):325–335.
- King AE, Paltoo A, Kelly RW, et al. Expression of natural antimicrobials by human placenta and fetal membranes.Placenta. 2007;28(2–3):161–169.
- Talmi, Y, Sigler, L, Inge, E, Finkelstein Y, Zohar Y. Antibacterial Properties of Human Amniotic Membranes.Placenta. 1991;12(3):285–288.
- Mermet I, Pottier N, Sainthillier JM, et al. Use of amniotic membrane transplantation in the treatment of venous leg ulcers. Wound Repair Regen. 2007;15(4):459–464.
- Adly OA, Moghazy AM, Abbas AH, et al. Assessment of amniotic and polyurethane membrane dressings in the treatment of burns. Burns. 2010;36(5):703–710.
- Lorusso R, Geraci, L, Masellis, M. The treatment of superficial burns with biological and synthetic material: frozen amnion and biobrane. Annals of the MBC. 1989;2(2):79–84.
- Niknejad H, Peirovi H, Jorjani M, et al. Properties of the amniotic membrane for potential use in tissue engineering. Eur Cell Mater. 2008;15:88–99.
- Clark RAF. 1993
- Velnar T, et al. 2009
- Johnson HL. Observation on the prevention of post operative peritonitis and abdominal adhesions. Surg Gynac Obstet. 1927;XLV:612
- Kerry Rennie, Andrée Gruslin, Markus Hengstschläger, et al., “Applications of Amniotic Membrane and Fluid in Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine,” Stem Cells International, vol. 2012, Article ID 721538, 13 pages, 2012