Meet Our Doctors
Dr. David Allingham, M.D.
About Dr. Allingham
Dr. David Allingham is an emergency medicine doctor in Oakton, Virginia. He received his medical degree from Eastern Virginia Medical School and has been in practice for more than 20 years. He also speaks multiple languages, including Spanish.
P. Terrence Moore, M.D.
About Dr. Moore
Victoria Smithers, M.D.
About Dr. Smithers
Dr. Oyeniran Temitayo, M.D.
About Dr. O
Dr. Teresa Jones, D.C.
About Dr. Jones
Check Biotech provides the latest in medical news, updates, developments, and technology, in real time.
We strive to keep you updated with the most recent and relevant medically-related topics, as they develop.
Technology develops quickly, especially in the medical world. We keep you informed, including topics you might not find in mainstream media.
Recent Blog Posts
Learn from the top thought leaders in the industry.
Wait – grab a bottle of water to drink while you read this. Yes, medical personnel caution us that most people are at least slightly dehydrated most of the time. Our bodies require a lot of water: youngsters are prone to drink sweetened fluids, and older, more sedentary folks just don’t bother to drink enough. This becomes a habit – a lazy habit. And the ensuing dehydration reduces our energy. Be mindful of this need. Remember, water is essential to life. It provides energy to every cell in your body. And you may recall that a raisin is a dehydrated grape.
The things that really make the difference in our life and health are the little lifestyle habits we practice. The little daily habits such as doing your morning exercise, not skipping breakfast could make a lot of difference on how healthier we look. These little...
Recently, specialists at the University of Leeds studied data from a United Kingdom Women's Cohort Study of about thirty-two thousand females from different parts of the UK. The World Cancer Research Fund enlisted them for about three years from 1995, and a follow up...
What is Diabetes or Insulin Resistance? Diabetes is a chronic metabolic disease that results in an abnormally high level of sugar in the blood. This is due to the to the body being ineffective at using the insulin it has produced, also known as insulin resistance....
- Why Your Body Needs Water
- 10 Nutritional Tips to Make You Healthier
- Red Meat Tied to Higher Colon Cancer Risk in Women
- Best and Worst Meals for Diabetes and Insulin Resistance
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Techniques for Anxiety and Depression Disorders
- How to See Suicide Warning Signs and what to do to About Them
- Memory Care Centers for Alzheimer’s, Dementia Care, and Treatment
- Dry Eye Disease | Combatting it with Antibiotic Drops
- Best Medicare Supplement Plans and Changes
- Is Nitric Oxide Serum Beneficial for Better Skin?
- Glaucoma, diabetes and hypertension is disproportionately higher in the minority population including African-Americans and Hispanics
- How to Create Cardiovascular Health
- What are the Health Benefits of CBD OIL
- Healthy Diet For Stronger Immune System
- What is Color Blindness?
- Ocular health biotech companies to watch in 2020
- How a Positive Attitudes Keeps You Healthy
- Latest treatment for dry eye syndrome
- Ocular Surface Disease Treatment
- Health Benefits Living On The Mountain
- Importance Of Having A Pet In Your Life
- What Are The Benefits Of Beetroot Powder?
- Are Skin Tags an Early Sign of Cancer?
- Best Stretches For Tight Hip Flexors
- Symptoms and Treatments of Dental Caries