Meet Our Doctors
Dr. David Allingham, M.D.
About Dr. Allingham
Dr. David Allingham is an emergency medicine doctor in Oakton, Virginia. He received his medical degree from Eastern Virginia Medical School and has been in practice for more than 20 years. He also speaks multiple languages, including Spanish.
P. Terrence Moore, M.D.
About Dr. Moore
Victoria Smithers, M.D.
About Dr. Smithers
Dr. Oyeniran Temitayo, M.D.
About Dr. O
Dr. Teresa Jones, D.C.
About Dr. Jones
Check Biotech provides the latest in medical news, updates, developments, and technology, in real time.
We strive to keep you updated with the most recent and relevant medically-related topics, as they develop.
Technology develops quickly, especially in the medical world. We keep you informed, including topics you might not find in mainstream media.
Recent Blog Posts
Learn from the top thought leaders in the industry.
Wait – grab a bottle of water to drink while you read this. Yes, medical personnel caution us that most people are at least slightly dehydrated most of the time. Our bodies require a lot of water: youngsters are prone to drink sweetened fluids, and older, more sedentary folks just don’t bother to drink enough. This becomes a habit – a lazy habit. And the ensuing dehydration reduces our energy. Be mindful of this need. Remember, water is essential to life. It provides energy to every cell in your body. And you may recall that a raisin is a dehydrated grape.
When it comes to health, the current world situation is more difficult than normal. You might have issues leaving your house due to physical disabilities. Or, perhaps with COVID-19 you want to stay socially distanced and remain at home. Luckily, ordering online has...
Mindfulness: a mental state achieved by focusing one's awareness on the present moment, while calmly acknowledging and accepting one's feelings, thoughts, and bodily sensations, used as a therapeutic technique. Let's discuss what is mindfulness and how does it relieve...
Before COVID-19 was a new normal, merely calling up your doctor with questions was nearly impossible. Seeing your doctor would always involve seeing them in person. Or, if you were lucky, you could sit on hold for an hour just for the chance to speak with a nurse on...
- Why Your Body Needs Water
- Need Medical Supplies Delivered to You?
- What is Mindfulness and How Does it Relieve Stress?
- Is Telemedicine Right for You?
- Will Medicare Cover My Lab Work?
- Is a Medical Sharing Plan an Insurance Plan?
- What is Dry Eye?
- Is Medigap Insurance Based on Income?
- Are Medigap Plans legitimate?
- Pharmacogenomics and Genetic Testing
- Tips for Surviving Hot Weather without A/C
- Guerrilla Marketing Techniques
- Testosterone – The Hormone Building Block of Power
- 10 Nutritional Tips to Make You Healthier
- Red Meat Tied to Higher Colon Cancer Risk in Women
- Best and Worst Meals for Diabetes and Insulin Resistance
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Techniques for Anxiety and Depression Disorders
- How to See Suicide Warning Signs and what to do to About Them
- Memory Care Centers for Alzheimer’s, Dementia Care, and Treatment
- Dry Eye Disease | Combatting it with Antibiotic Drops
- Best Medicare Supplement Plans and Changes
- Is Nitric Oxide Serum Beneficial for Better Skin?
- Glaucoma, diabetes and hypertension is disproportionately higher in the minority population including African-Americans and Hispanics
- How to Create Cardiovascular Health
- What are the Health Benefits of CBD OIL
- Healthy Diet For Stronger Immune System