What is Home Health Care? Home health care can be defined as health services that are done at home. This care can be provided by either a licensed health personnel or a non-licensed care giver. The licensed health professional takes care of the medical needs of the...read more
Someone is described in medical terms as chronically ill when a condition has lasted for more than three months. People in this type of condition, are often in serious unbearable pain, at this moment making decision making difficult for individuals in this conditions. The most frequently asked question is that what should I do to my chronically ill patient, hospice or palliative care? You can answer that question without knowing the meaning of the terms.read more
World Health Organization reports that some 884 million people lack access to clean, safe drinking water and there is an answer The Bucket Ministry.
How do you provide clean and safe drinking water to 884 million around? You support The Bucket Ministry and come along side them to provide water filtration systems that can filter 1 million gallons of water for under $100.00 US. (That's delivered, installed and...read more
Can Exercise, Nutrition, and Biofeedback be as Effective as Drugs in the Treatment of Depression and Anxiety?
Depression is a low mood state that occurs majorly due to the occurrence of the unfortunate incident, loss of loved ones or something very precious to an individual. It can be a response that occurs temporarily due to unfortunate or unwanted circumstances, drug...read more
Ingesting wheat can cause pain and inflammation throughout your body. The agriculture revolution has allowed our foods to become filled with toxins. Humans are not meant to digest such toxins. If you are waking up everyday in pain and feeling like you’re have brain fog, call your chiropractor to find out how wheat can affect your spinal alignment and cause your joints to hurt.read more
Will the Nurses Practitioner Association get involved? Where do we draw the line between civil rights, employee duties, patient rights and the police. Right is always right , but is it a precpective or situational filter? Salt Lake City police Chief Mike Brown "I was...read more
About Check BioTech
We live in a day and age of Google, Amazon, and private citizens launching rockets to the space station for delivery! How do consumers keep up with what’s real, and what is fake?
How can we expect our government to change and keep up with the speed of technology, science, and the Internet?
Simple answer is we can’t, not right now… So we’re going to have to come up with ways to double check and verify and validate what’s true and what’s not.
Check Biotech is a platform designed to bring talented and smart people around common goals and causes to help change the world for better.
Trending BioTech News
- Compounding Pharmacy Market Demands and New FDA Regulations
- Tuberculosis Diagnosis/Treatment/Prevention and Prognosis
- AvMed Medicare Insurance Plans
- Care Improvement Plus call 1-800-MEDIGAP for Medicare Insurance
- Medicare Open Enrollment Helpline 1-800-MEDIGAP announces official start of the annual election period for 2018 Advantage Plans
- Heart Disease is the Number One Killer of both Men and Women in the United States
- Top 15 Ways to Implement a Hypertension Diet and Exercise Plan to Lower Your Blood Pressure and Lose Weight Naturally
- Room Escape Games for Corporate Team Building Enhance Employee Wellness and Workplace Mental Clarity!
- How Will the Major Facebook Crash Affect Doctor Patient Communications?
- Best Exercise and Diet/Weight Loss Programs To Help You Regain Heart Health After A Heart Attack
- 15 Ways High-Intensity Interval Training Improves Your Health
- Are Organic Diet Plans Best for Health and Weight Loss?
- What is a Paleo Diet and What Does Paleo Mean?
- Keto Paleo High Fat Low Carb High Protein Organic Whole Foods Diets and How to Choose the Healthiest Diet for Your Body
- New No Finger-Prick Glucose Monitor Approved by FDA for Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetics
- Lady Gaga Brings Awareness to Fibromyalgia and Chronic Pain
- Reverse Prediabetes to Avoid Type 2 Diabetes and Metabolic Syndrome
- The Inattentive Brain/ADD/ADHD Disorder
- What Is The Benefit Of Psychiatric Telemedicine For Treatment Of Mental Health Disorders?
- Glioblastoma Signs and Symptoms/Treatment and Prognosis
- 7 Things You Need to Know About High Cholesterol
- Allwell Medicare Advantage Plans For AEP 2018
- Welcome to Medicare 2018 all well visit allows for, vaccines, tests, and screenings along with wellness programs, counseling, and education
- Is Lowering Cholesterol with Avocado Coconut Oil and Other Healthy Fats More Effective Than Taking Statins
- How to Know When it’s Time to Get In Home Senior Care
Built on a family friendly platform brought to you by Incline Media , check biotech is our medical, technology, biosciences, and wellness platform created for education and engagement for hot topics like Stem Cells, Biofeedback and Electrical Medicine.
We have some of the top individuals, scientists, graders, and technologists in the world as contributors and moderators to help individuals and families find answers to many of today’s questions with an unbiased result. We have several speciality portals related to Green Biotechnology and BioEnergy!
We know there are powers that be out there in big Pharma, politics, and other organized groups that will probably go against or disagree or disapprove of some of the stances and or positions we take.
We suggest that you educate yourself when it comes to medicine, technology, and your own wellness… Validate, educate and then make a wise choice. We are just here to help guide you and give you choices and thoughts from some of the top minds in the world that share your same value and moral compass.
Back Pain | Bioengineering | Biofeedback | Bioprinting | Biotech Investments | Biotechnology Companies | Biotechnology Jobs | Chiropractic | Electrical Medicine | Health Insurance Marketplace | Medicare | Natural Medicine | News | Pain Management | Palliative Care | Stem Cells | Stock | Stress Relief
This is a free service for all to share. If you are a thought leader in the space and share our family friendly values please contact us if you have something to share. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, designed to be shared.
[the-post-grid id=”24888″ title=””]
A Rising Tide Lifts All Boats