Sixty-two percent of Americans claim to be stressed about money. If you’re one of them, find out how that affects your overall health and what to do about it here.read more
Sleeping is an integral part of everyday life, but not everyone can naturally or properly do it. The American Sleep Association reports that over 50-70 million Americans suffer from chronic sleep disorders and disruptions. The most common is insomnia, which is...read more
Heart disease is the number one killer of both men and women in the United States. Cardiovascular disease includes heart attacks, heart failure (problem with a weak heart muscle), arrhythmias (irregular heart rates) and valvular problems. When people talk about heart disease they are typically talking about a heart attack. 790,000 Americans have a heart attack per year, which means 1 person every 40 seconds. It is important for all patients that have many of the risk factors or any warning symptoms be screened for heart disease. This is done by getting a stress test done to evaluate for a blockage. If it is recognized early, an individual can have a stent placed or bypass surgery done and prevent a heart attack and even save their life. Take steps to reduce your heart disease risk today!!read more
What is RA Can RA be helped with Stem Cells ? RA is a chronic inflammatory disease. It’s an autoimmune infection, which means that the body immune system fails to recognize the body tissues as its own. It’s a multi-systemic disease that affects many systems, which...read more
What is Home Health Care? Home health care can be defined as health services that are done at home. This care can be provided by either a licensed health personnel or a non-licensed care giver. The licensed health professional takes care of the medical needs of the...read more
Someone is described in medical terms as chronically ill when a condition has lasted for more than three months. People in this type of condition, are often in serious unbearable pain, at this moment making decision making difficult for individuals in this conditions. The most frequently asked question is that what should I do to my chronically ill patient, hospice or palliative care? You can answer that question without knowing the meaning of the terms.read more
Can Exercise, Nutrition, and Biofeedback be as Effective as Drugs in the Treatment of Depression and Anxiety?
Depression is a low mood state that occurs majorly due to the occurrence of the unfortunate incident, loss of loved ones or something very precious to an individual. It can be a response that occurs temporarily due to unfortunate or unwanted circumstances, drug...read more
Chronic pain can be defined medically as pain lasting for more than three months. The severity of the pain may vary depending on the etiology. Chronic pain can occur as a result of tissue damage or neuro-psychic issues. The etiology could arise from the body or any part of the central nervous system. It could be treated with opioids, nonopioids, and psychotherapy (cognitive behavior therapy and commitment therapy). The treatment can be influenced by on the etiology of the diseaseread more
About Check BioTech
We live in a day and age of Google, Amazon, and private citizens launching rockets to the space station for delivery! How do consumers keep up with what’s real, and what is fake?
How can we expect our government to change and keep up with the speed of technology, science, and the Internet?
Simple answer is we can’t, not right now… So we’re going to have to come up with ways to double check and verify and validate what’s true and what’s not.
Check Biotech is a platform designed to bring talented and smart people around common goals and causes to help change the world for better.
Trending BioTech News
- The Early Signs Of Down Syndrome
- Warning Signs You Should Never Ignore, And The Role Of Stem cells In Treatment Of Liver Cancer
- The Early Signs Of Autism And The How The Role Of Exosomes In Treatment
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy For Alcoholism
- The Early Symptoms Of Lung Carcinoma And The Role Of Stem Cells
- Tips on How to Manage Diabetes Mellitus type 2, and The Role Of Exosomes
- Early Signs Of Parkinson’s Disease And How Stem Cells Are Used For Treatment
- Stem Cell Treatment for Diabetes Type 2
- New Breakthrough Lyme Disease Treatment
- Stem cells and Its Role in the Treatment of Cancer
- Vitamins You Need at Age 40 and Beyond.
- How to Stay Healthy During Hurricane Flooding
- 10 Ways to Prevent Drug Addiction
- Heroin Addiction Rehab Centers Near Me
- 5 Habits that Will Optimize Your Long-Term Health
- What You Should Know About Guillain Barre Syndrome and Neuropathy Treatment
- Is Argireline the Fountain of Youth for Your Aging Skin?
- Stem Cells And Its Role In The Treatment Of Macular Degeneration
- Exosomes And What You Need To Know About Glaucoma
- Bladder Cancer and The Treatment Options
- How Stem Cells Can Be Used To Treat Endometriosis
- Ways In Which Stem Cells Can Be Used In The Treatment Of Polycystic Kidney Disease
- The Use Of Exosomes In The Treatment Of Asthma
- Opioid-controlled substance agreements safely reduce healthcare visits, Mayo study finds.
- Beckman Coulter Receives Health Canada’s Medical Device License Approval for DxH 900 Hematology Analyzer and Early Sepsis Indicator*
Built on a family friendly platform brought to you by Incline Media , check biotech is our medical, technology, biosciences, and wellness platform created for education and engagement for hot topics like Stem Cells, Biofeedback and Electrical Medicine.
We have some of the top individuals, scientists, graders, and technologists in the world as contributors and moderators to help individuals and families find answers to many of today’s questions with an unbiased result. We have several speciality portals related to Green Biotechnology and BioEnergy!
We know there are powers that be out there in big Pharma, politics, and other organized groups that will probably go against or disagree or disapprove of some of the stances and or positions we take.
We suggest that you educate yourself when it comes to medicine, technology, and your own wellness… Validate, educate and then make a wise choice. We are just here to help guide you and give you choices and thoughts from some of the top minds in the world that share your same value and moral compass.
Back Pain | Bioengineering | Biofeedback | Bioprinting | Biotech Investments | Biotechnology Companies | Biotechnology Jobs | Chiropractic | Electrical Medicine | Health Insurance Marketplace | Medicare | Natural Medicine | News | Pain Management | Palliative Care | Stem Cells | Stock | Stress Relief
This is a free service for all to share. If you are a thought leader in the space and share our family friendly values please contact us if you have something to share. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, designed to be shared.
A Rising Tide Lifts All Boats
[the-post-grid id=”24888″ title=””]